The cost of private detox and drug rehab will vary based on the client’s needs and length of stay in the Program. Sometimes an employer or insurance company will cover the costs of private detox and drug rehab. Each insurance plan is different, but it is possible that insurance will provide at least some coverage for services. It is best to contact the treatment facility to inquire.
Financing Private Detox and Drug Rehab
Paying for your recovery can seem overwhelming. But there are a variety of ways to finance your treatment if you don’t have money, insurance or your insurance only provides minimal if any coverage at all.
Financing options include:
- Specialized loan: Certain financial companies will offer loan packages to help people pay for healthcare costs. They tend to have lower interest rates than credit cards and health care cards.
- Home equity loan: If you have a home to offer as collateral, you may want to consider getting a home equity loan, which has a lower interest rate than a personal loan.
- Personal savings: You may want to think about using your personal savings instead of opening a credit card or getting a loan.
- Health care credit card: Some credit card companies offer specialized health care cards with lower interest rates than standard credit cards.
- Payment plan/sliding scale: Many recovery programs understand the hardship of paying for treatment and will often create an individualized payment plan based on what people can realistically afford.
- Crowdfunding: You can create a campaign on crowdfunding websites, such as IndieGoGo, Crowdrise, and GoFundMe, in a few easy clicks and share it with friends and family to raise money for your treatment.